This is the circuit diagram of 1W audio amplifier which use TDA7052 as the main component and other 5 pieces of components to support the main component. The ideal supply voltage of this circuit is about 6-12V and no heatsink required. The schematic is for mono audio channel, just build two similar circuit for stereo channel.
- R1 : 1K ohm resistor
- R2 : 10K ohm log potentiometer
- C1 : 2.2uF/16V electrolytic capacitor
- C2 : 100nF ceramic/mono
- C3 : 100uF electrolytic
- TDA7052 Integrated Circuit
- 8 pin IC socket
1W Audio Amplifier Specifications :
- D.C. input : 3 15 V at < 300 mA.
- Idle current < 8 mA, 4 mA typical. Power output > 1 Watt @ 8 ohms maximum.
- > 0.25 Watt RMS continuous
- Freq. Resp. > 20 Hz 20 kHz
- ~ 10 50 kHz, 3dB
- THD < 1 % @ 100 mW, 0.2% Typ. S/N ratio > 70 dBA
- Gain ~ 30 dB maximum.
- Input Z ~ 10 k ohm.
If you prefer to buy the kit of this circuit, just go the electronickits.com.
The tutorial also available in PDF format, download the file here:
Download the datasheet of TDA7052 here: