This is an amplifier circuit with gain music output power up to 7W. It uses IC TDA2003 as main component. This 7 watt audio amplifier circuit is small but powerful multi purpose amplifier.
IC TDA2003 provides a high output current capability (up to 3.5A) very low harmonic and cross-over
Completely safe operation is guaranteed due to protection against DC and AC short circuit between all pins and ground, thermal over-range, load dump voltage surge up to 40V and fortuitous open ground.
R1 : 470 R2 : 4.7 R3 : 100 R4 : 1 C1 : 8n2 (822) C2,C3 : 100nF (104;0.1μ;.1μ) C4 : 10μF/25V C5 : 470μF/25V C6, C7 : 1000μF/25V IC : TDA2003
- Power output: 7W / 4ohm
- RMS output: 3.5W / 4ohm or 2W / 8ohm
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.05% (1W / 1kHz)
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz (-3dB)
- Signal/noise ratio: 86dB (A weighted)
- Input sensitivity: 40mV / 150Kohm
- Overload and short-circuit protected
- Supply voltage: 15V DC (8 to 18V DC possible) / 0.5A
Download the detail circuit, schematic diagram and component part of this “7 Watt Audio Amplifier with IC TDA2003” in PDF version:
Download TDA2003 Datasheet Document:
The kit version of 7 Watt audio amplifier with IC TDA2003: