Here is theá2 x 100W stereo power amplifier with STK4231II as the main amplifier component. This is a high power audio amplifier with dual output channel at 100W max for each channel. I think it is a very good amplifier because it has capability to deliver high stereo output power with only use a single chip power IC.
- This circuit using dual polarity power supply, please see the IC datasheet for the recommended power supply voltage.
- Mount the power IC on heatsink to prevent overheating on its.
Dual Polarity Power Supply Scheme Diagram:
Use 5A center tap transformer for maximum result. Change the capacitor with higher value (about 6800uf). Maximum voltage for the circuit is 75V, recommended voltage 51V.
- The STK4201II series (STK4231II) and STK4201V series (high-grade type) are pin-compatible in the output range of 60W to 100W. Once the PCB pattern is designed, you can easily satisfy the requirements for new sets simply by changing the IC.
- Built-in muting circuit to cut off various kinds of pop noise
- Greatly reduced heat sink due to case temperature 125░C guaranteed
- Excellent cost performance
Download the power IC STK4231II datasheet document from the following link: